Monday, October 18, 2010

Seasoned Potatoes


Another winner!  And another recipe I wasn't too sure about.  I am really liking this cook book, Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking by Kelli and Peter Bronski.

*Difficulty: 5 out of 5 stars
     Very easy.

*Time: 5 out of 5 stars
     This took a mater of minutes to put together, and then it just needed to bake for 20 minutes.

*Price per serving:  5 out of 5 stars
    I did not count the spices, because it needed just a sprinkle and dash from about five different spices.  Not worth my time to figure the price per spice with that one.  The potatoes were $0.40 a pound.

*OHA: 5 out of 5 stars
     Spices and potatoes and olive oil.  Nothing to complicated there.

*Yum Factor: 5 out of 5 stars
    Surprisingly DELICIOUS!  I will make this again!

*Calories: 5 out of 5 stars
     It ended up being 158 calories for 1 cup, but I didn't really count the oil that I had to coat the potatoes in so the spices would stick...so I guess you can say I was cheating a bit.  If I can't do that every now and then, then I am in big trouble!

*Over all rating: 5 out of 5 stars!

2 comments:

  1. I only wish I could pop in and try your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO! You guys are welcome ANY TIME! We have lots of room at the table! :)

    ReplyDelete