Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bread


This was DELICIOUS!  Gluten free, dairy free, bread!  YUM!  Fresh out of the oven too!  I took this recipe to the Gluten Free Recipe Exchange, with permission from the authors of the cook book.  It was one of the best ones there!  I did learn a few things though.  First, I should have waited for it to cook a little more before I cut it. It was very crumbly.  Also, I think if I am going to make sandwich bread that I will cut the top off and eat that separate.  I think this will make it easier to cut sandwich size slices.  I will make this again!

Recipe Rating:

*Difficulty: 4.5 out of 5 stars

*Time: 4.5 out of 5 stars

*Price per MEAL (I changed this because I have been giving the meal price anyway): 4 out of 5 stars
     $2.88 for one loaf of bread, and it was gone in about 2 hours.  Haha.  So it is not that expensive, but it still is more expensive than a loaf of cheap white bread (which I never bought anyway), and still more expensive than making your own bread as well.  BUT it is way healthier, and WAY cheaper than buying a $6 loaf at econo foods.

*OHA: 5 out of 5 stars

*Yum Factor:  5 out of 5 stars

*Calories: No idea.  I hope to find out soon, though, for I will be eating it again soon.

*Over all rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars

2 comments:

  1. I really liked both loaves you brought, and will be trying them myself. :)

    Thanks!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I am so glad that the Bronski's let me share! :)

    ReplyDelete